Sunday, September 14, 2014

World of WarCraft: Warlords of Draenor - An Epic Scoring Quest!

Since January 2014, I've had the amazing privilege of being a part of the composition team for the upcoming World of WarCraft expansion, "Warlords of Draenor."

The rest of the composition team includes some of my favorite humans including, Jason Hayes, Sam Cardon, Clint Bajakian, Derek Duke, Neal Acree, my wife Eimear Noone, and of course our intrepid fearless leader Russell Brower.

If they are really humans, that is…  One never can tell in the World of WarCraft.

This sounds like a large team, but this doesn't even begin to touch on the countless singers, musicians, orchestrators, copyists and support staff needed to produce so much music at such a high level of production.

It's an absolute dream!

Now that the music has started to hit the internet, I can finally answer all of you who have been following my career and have asked to hear it.   With this in mind I created this playlist of my favorites that I composed for the game.  I'll add to it as more of the music hits the internet.

Thanks again to all of you who have reached out to me!

Warlords of Draenor, Craig Stuart Garfinkle Favorites










Are you a Video Game Music fan?  Join our mailing list us through the box at the very top right, and we will send you a free MP3, a bonus track from my score to "Baldur's Gate, The Dark Alliance II."

Next Up:  A playlist of the music written by Eimear.

4 comments:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    boost wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. motu patlu games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for very usefull information..
    Leprestore

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    leprestore

    ReplyDelete